Who’s ready to watch some football?!
Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend, and you might be gearing up to host a party or trying to figure out a dish you can bring to the one you are attending. So, we are giving you a recipe for our easy, healthy Super Bowl Salsa that will be a definite crowd-pleaser. You can find the ingredients in your garden or at your local grocery store!
Also need decorations? We have all your party and football essentials, including your team’s flag!
1 navel orange or 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 cup of red onion, diced
2 Tomatos, diced
1/2 cup of cilantro
1/2 jalapeno, diced
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Cut the avocados into small cubes
2. Add the avocados, jalapeño, onions, tomatoes, and cilantro to a large bowl
3. In a separate bowl, squeeze the orange and limes then whisk together the orange juice, freshly squeezed lime juice, salt, and pepper
4. Toss the sauce with the salsa
5. Let it sit for 10 minutes
6. Serve with veggies or tortilla chips! You can also put it in your tacos! Enjoy!