Now that school is back in session, it can be hard to think of complex meals on the fly. We have got you covered! These french bread pizzas are a quick and easy way to satisfy all the different taste buds in your family!
Here are the ingredients you will need-
- French Bread
- Pizza sauce (or any sauce of your choice)
To make these pizzas, there are a few simple steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange the baguette pieces on the baking sheets, cut-side up.
- spread on some sauce (tomato, BBQ, Ranch — whatever you want!)
- Sprinkle your favorite cheese on top
- Pile on the toppings, and pop ’em in the oven. This is the fun part! You can get as creative or as simple as you prefer!
- Bake until the cheese is browned and bubbling for about 10 minutes.
We hope these pizzas bring a smile to you and your family’s faces!
This recipe was from Tasty and written by Jesse Szewczyk