Tennis is a universal game that is played by people all over the world of all different ages! The “Tennis” garden flag is perfect to hang up during Wimbledon, the US Open, or the Australian Open. Front and center on this flag are two tennis racquets that are crossed over. The bottom of the flag shows a tennis court and the top of the flag is blue stripes into the horizon. Also, on the flag, there are three tennis balls scattered around. There is a gold banner on the handles of the racquets that reads “Tennis” in large white varsity letters.
This flag is extremely weather-resistant and durable. This will give you a fashionable front yard look with the lasting durability of polyester. Also, the artwork is printed and sewn on two separate panels and then sewn together back to back, creating a heavy, luxurious feeling. Finally, a double-sided flag that will add to any location!
- Made of heavyweight polyester with appliqued elements and embroidered text.
- UV, fade, and mildew resistant fabric
- Double-sided, reads correctly on both sides.
- Features a sleeve that fits on standard garden flag stakes and hardware.
- Flag stands and poles not included
- Flag Size: 12.5″ x 18″